Sunday, August 31, 2008

32 packets in 30 days.... She really did it!!!



WOW!!! I have a graduate, it has gone by so fast I remember sending her to Kindergarten and wondering if she was going to be all right. She has grown to be such a beautiful daughter we could not ask for more. She had some hard times going to school as a sophmore, yeah she got that from her father. So we had a stressful year wondering if she really was going to do it. But the last month came and she put her mind to it and YES she achieved her goal less than 24 hours before graduation day, but she did it. We are so proud of JJ and the person she is. We are so thankful to our family and the support they have always shown her as she has grown, they have always been there for her and we can not express in words the love and appreciation we have for all of you. THANKS FAMILY, ALL OF YOU, YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!

2 comments:

CrAiG & MaNdIe SuE said...

yeah for jj!!! oh my gosh you look grandalicious!! I made that word up just bearly... but gosh these damn blogs, i swear Im addicted,Opra says its bad to be a internet geek.. but I cant help looking at all my favorite peoples blogs!! who ever is doing this blog Im giving credit too.. its soo cute! But I MANDIE SUE EVANS ha ha Im loving this whole engagement stuff, I am so happy to be apart of your life's! love you guys! xoxo!

Matt and Laci said...

yeah I am crying again, looking at this blog, I missed the graduation. But I love JJ so freakin much!!! Good Job J!!!