Saturday, October 4, 2008

And the winner is....

PLEASANT GROVE!!!
Once again our Vikings pull out a strong win against the rivals, (especially for our family) the lone peak knights! WAY TO GO BOYS!!!!
Final score PG: 24 LP: 21

We love to sit next to Jechelle and Kenly at every game they make it so much more fun! This is us girls after the game showing our viking pride!!!

and this is Ryan thinking he is funny....at least he is smiling though ;)

JJ & Brock


Jen & Trev

Where's Jen?!?
Shawn, Jenica, Bryce

The girls and Coach Kyle Sanderson...This is a tradition picture. Everytime we win lone peak we take this picture!

This is our favorite football player Shawn and his dad! He is like our brother and we have so much fun watching him play. We love you Shawn Good Job!!

Jechelle came and took me to the ground....

...but not for long, she obviously forgot who she was messing with. I ended up victorious! I guess that is a bonus in being a wrestler's mom.

The Levin girls will ALWAYS Bleed Blue!

3 comments:

david santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tammy said...

Kyle Sanderson? Wow I would have never guessed that. He is all grown up....Joelle, you and your girls look like sisters. No one would ever guess that you're their mother. What a great family tradition. I can't wait to have our "girls night"....:0)

The Batty Bunch said...

Well I will confess now, as I don't live in blue territory I still bleed blue part-time, its probably something to do with being a Phelon. I am extatic you beat Lone Peak. What were those Knights thinking Vikings will prevail.