Monday, September 1, 2008

The Final Summer Catch Up

So we've jammed our whole summer into one day of blogging. Sorry about that we just were having so much fun catching up to everyone!

This summer has been so fun for our family. We have been through a lot and did so many different fun things. Three of our favorites would have to be going Ice Blocking and Boating as a family and Lagoon. Everyone races down the hills, avoiding the ones who crash. We have went a ton taking different people each time. Ryan loves when we get to go out to the lake for a couple hours. He thinks it is very funny throwing us around the water like we are rag dolls strapped to a tube. Everyone takes turns rotating out of the tube fighting competion, we seriously have so much fun each and every time! We also went up to Lagoon for a day as family and a few friends. The whole day was too much fun, riding all the rides and laughing til we almost peed our pants at how scared some people were of them. We can't wait to go again! Maybe next time EVERYONE will come!

7 comments:

Mills Family said...

Hey Joelle, this is Jay Mills. It is fun to see your blog. I can't believe how much your daughters look like you. I enjoyed seeing your pictures and catching up with your family. Take Care.

Jay

CrAiG & MaNdIe SuE said...

YEA!!!! YOUR BLOG IS FREAKIN CUTE! Joelle, I love you... Ryan I like you, ha ha jk I do love you..JJ I freakin love you, your so beautiful, Jenica you remind me of me and that is so good I love you, Korb you little hottie I cant believe you are getting so big and so mature I love you, and my little stud muffin Kyson you are so freakin cute!! I LOVE YOU GUYS, MY FAVORITE FAMILY EVER!!

Tammy said...

Joelle, I would love to go to Lagoon with you. You were the person I first rode the Colloseus with.:-) Give me a heads up next time, and I will be there!!

Matt and Laci said...

Feakin Cute blog!!! I am so excited that you started a blog. I love it!!

Sheena said...

Thanks for the fun comments on my blog. I didn't know you had a blog....how cute! I can't believe your kids are so grown up. YEAH! I can't wait till mine can all wipe their own butts!! That will be a happy day...ha ha Love ya

Thomas Family said...

Joelle your blog is sooooo cute! I miss you guys we need to get together and go to dinner or something! Love ya!

Tammy said...

Hey, Levin fam, we need an update!! I am having withdrawls! :0)