Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another day of fun!

Our "Fun Tuesday" the past couple of weeks have been a blast!! Last week we were able to go down the blow up water slides! These are so fun! Not only for little kids! Me, JJ, Jenica, Brock, Trevor and Tanner even played of them and had a blast! The kids did relay races, played tag, raced down and up the sides and just hung out! It was so fun! The water was FREEZING but worth it!

Two weeks ago we went down to Huck Finn days! Pleasant Grove City puts on a free fun place for the kids to go have fun! They can fish, do doughnut walks, show tricks, face painting and so much more! The kids had so fun! They got to do everything there! We have gone to Huck Finn days for a VERY long time and have never been disapointed!

Three weeks ago we hiked to the G mountain! I was a little nervous at first but the kids did great!! We all made it to the top with no tears! I totally forgot how steep those hills were! It was totally worth it! I loved how the kids got so excited to be at the top with the G! All the kids kept saying the cutest things! Here are some we remembered!
KYLER- "I should have stayed home with my grandma today"
PEYTON-"Oh my gosh your killing me"
HERO- Every step Hero would take he would say "easy, easy"
GARRETT-"If the cougars can do it so can we!"

No comments: