Sunday, July 5, 2009

STRAWBERRY DAYS!!

My whole family loves Strawberry days! It is one of our favorite holidays! We love being able to be with the family for a whole week! This year it was only Me, JJ and Jenica! The boys went to Idaho for wrestling! Korbin did AWESOME once again!! I forgot to send a Camera with the boys so i don't have picutres! But we are so proud of Korb. His practice is paying of! He took first in Freestlye and Second in Grecco! Nationals is a hard tournment but we knew Korbin could do it!! For Strawberry days the Kids went to the Carnival on wednesday just before the boys had to leave! They had so fun!




Then on Thursday we went to the Rodeo to watch Chase and Hudson do the Muttin Bustin! I forgot how fun the Rodeo was! I loved it! We actually ended up going both Thursday and Friday! Thursday we went with Omi, Opa, Bre, Matt and Coopy! and Friday we went with Tyler, Lyndsie, Mandie, Craig, Angie and Blake! Thanks everyone for making it so fun for us!!
Jenica, JJ, Brock with Chase and Hudson before they rode the Sheep!!

Brooklyn, JJ, Jen and KK

JJ and Brock Wednesday Night

Brock and Chase

Jen and Trev friday night

JJ, Blake and Jen. (don't you love his smile)

JJ and Brock before the Rodeo on Friday!
Jen and Trev getting ready to leave!
P.S I'm already counting down the days for next years rodeo just so i can have a Rodeo hamburger again!

On Saturday we went to the Parade with my family! I love the parade. This year was perfect weather! Not to hot not to cold! The girls had fun being with their cousin and seeing the Parade! The kids have such good spirit and make anything fun! I love how close they are with their cousins! On both sides! It makes family parties so much better! We love our families!!





1 comment:

Tammy said...

I miss Strawberry Days! I haven't been to one since High School! Your family is so cute!! Cousins are the best!